27-7-2020

Hello gys! welcome back again sorry for late today i came back Karachi tomorrow urgengtly because i submit my university form for apply for admission. A university is an institution of higher or tirtiary education and reserach which awards academic degrees in various academic instituition. So guys i came urgently by air. Anyways come to our topic today's very heavy rain fall in Karachi. Whole Karachi flooding very deeply by water. When i watch it i m feel so bad because government can't take seriously action for this pandemic. I request to government please look out for this situation and help people. I reached Karachi at 12pm tomorrow. I submit my form today inshallah i will get admission in University of Karachi. I eat Kabab Chicken tikka mayo roll and french fries this all refreshment made by my sister, Its so delicious and yummy my father came airport to pickup me. Due to the coronavirus airplane not so much full atleast 50 passengers were sit in the airplane the air hostess gave a sanitizer a roll of tissue and a facemask for safety. I also follow all rules and SOP's which government give us. My journey is about 2 to 2:30 hours so guys give me permission i am so tied i need some rest so we will meet tomorrow Takecare bye!!!!!!


Comments