6-8-2020

Hello guys!! welcome back to my blog again hopefully you all are fine I am also fine here. As you know very well Monsoon season is going on and if there is heavy rain in Karachi whole Karachi is dept under the water. There is no any system in which we can flow the water towards the drain. That causes so much diseases because dirty water stands over the house and government cannot take action on it. I strictly said to the government to take action on it so people can start work back. Anyways Corona virus is now control in our country. Water pollution is one of the major threats to public health in Pakistan. Drinking water sources, both groundwater and surface are contaminated. No any single person have power to rule if you have a confidence you can rule over the world. I thinking about my life what can i do in my future?? I will tell you in my next blog....




 

Comments