2-8-2020

Hello guys! Assalamualaikum how are you all? I'm fine there. How was your Eid? Of course you guys ate delicious food.I also ate delicious food yesterday. And today all our friends have made a plan that today we will have a barbecue party.And we all made good arrangements on the roof.The rest of the day was very busy.Today is the second day of Eid. But this year's Eid is going very sadly. Because you all know that coronavirus is spreading very fast. That's why the government has banned all parks and Picnic Point too. What if the child finally does. Otherwise, before that, they were busy taking care of their animals. But it's also good that all the happy and picnic points are banned because if all these things were open It would spread fast. All I can say to you friends is that if I have been, stay safe and wash your hands regularly. Because precaution is better than cure. Well, I woke up early this morning because my aunt is coming to my house today, so my mother sent me to the market to buy things. I am very happy today because my cousins ​​will come today so we will have a lot of fun together. Last night we had a great time. Very good dishes are being made in my house today. But this Eid I miss my cousin who went to South Africa last month. May Allah make him successful. It's very hot today, so I haven't been out all day.Because the monsoon rains have just ended in the last week. The weather was quite pleasant in those days. A monsoon is trasionally a season reversing winds accompanied by corresponding changes in precepitation. Come on guys you will take care of yourself we will meet after a while  will take care of you good bye!!!



Comments