3-8-2020

Hello friends, how are you? I hope you are all well. I am also well. Friends, I would like to apologize for one thing that my post today is too late. I apologize for that. I will explain this because the guests came to my house last night, so I wake up long enough and wake up late in the morning, so I am also posting, which I did not have time for the whole day, mostly.  I was doing housework so it was too late today. But let me do my job well. You guys supported me a lot and I will be grateful to you guys. Just friends, this is the support you need and you have maintained this support for me. Well, you all know that today is the third day of Eid and today most people have barbecue parties in their homes. Well, we take it. The family has arranged a barbecue party at their house. No one has invited the family outside, but everyone in the house will do it together.It is a great favor of the above that along with this good news, another good news for us is that the corona virus is dying in Pakistan. The virus started about eight to six months ago and then spread all over the world. The owners of the world have had enough to control the coronavirus, but not in most countries. We pray that the Corona virus will be eradicated from the world as soon as possible. Today my heart wanted me to eat ice cream but there is a reason behind it because I am not feeling well. Today is more boring than the first day of others. I have also applied to the university. All of you are requested to pray for me so that I can go to the university as soon as possible. As long as you allow me to eat then we will talk as long as you take care of yourself. Good byee!!!


Comments