31-8-2020

 Hello guys!! Assalamoalikom welcome back to my blog again sorry for left last few days but now I am back again in routine. As you know very well last days Karachi's situation was very bad because their was too much rainfall in Karachi. As you know very well Coronavirus is going to end in Pakistan. By the grace of Allah there is only 8835 active cases in Pakistan. But last 2 days I feeling sick and fever. But I do safety first. I wearing mask and used hand sanitizer. Karachi called the city of lights is now look like the city of garbadge. The people of Karachi don't take it seriously. If 1 only 1 person should thinking about it the situation should in control. But our nation is numb. If we should take action on it so situation is under control. The world is going from place to place but nobody knowss it we will meet in next blog again see you later..!!



Comments