31-7-2020

Hello guys!! Welcome back again hope you are fine I'm also fine here. As you all know that Eid season is going on and all people are busy in their shopping and purchasing animals. There is so much rush in our city. I'm forgot to tell you about that I'm from Karachi. Karachi is the capital of the Pakistani province of Sindh. It is the largest city in Pakistan and seventh largest city proper in the world. Karachi is Pakistan's most cosmopolitan city. And you all know that Karachi is the city of lights. Anyways today I wake up early in morning because I had to feed my animal. After feeding my animal I came back home and I take bath then having breakfast I eat kabab, Egg, and drink coffee. Watch while watching my friends calling me to go with us for playing cricket. My mood is swing then we all went to ground. We played atleast 1:30 hour. Then we came back to home. I wash my hands for 20 seconds because safety first. Then my mother called me to go market for buying vegetables for lunch. What happened next? I will tell you in next blog.  



Comments