16-8-2020

Hello guys!! Welcome back to my blog again. Today is Sunday as you know all that Coronavirus namely (Covid-19) was spread whole over the world but in my country the coronavirus began to die. The new coronavirus cannot be transmitted though goods manufactured in China or any country reporting COVID -19 cases. After many days in our country recreation areas are open. Many people turned to the beach but people should safety first. Anyways I'm wake up late because I don't have any work at all. Due to Monsoon raining season Karachi is look like a city of garbadge. No one can see the situation of Karachi government cannot take action on it!!!

I went with my family too eat dinner at resturant. There is so much crowd who were came with us family. We will meet later good bye everyone....!!



Comments